Friday 10 January 2020

Tattoo


We are in the company of 197 other passengers, an expedition team of 40 and a ships crew of 115 - made up of something like 40 nationalities - surprisingly no Germans or Japanese - mostly American, Canadian, European and Chinese with a few others.

However as many of you already know, I'm a bit of a cycnic - perhaps even misanthropic- but it appears that there must be a tattoo on my forehead.  Either that or I need to change my deodorant and I'm sure that Linda would have mentioned it.

Despite 240 people eating together with free seating, it appears that we are invisible when people are choosing where to sit. It's fine if we join others already sitting at a table but if we’re early and sit at an unoccupied table, then it remains unoccupied – I'm not complaining - suits me! .

1 comment: