Saturday 9 February 2019

Another 6 Nations weekend

Leisurely start to our Saturday - a day off from cycling and yoga. We managed a relaxed and informative gin and Grappa tasting at Wilderer and returned home with a bottle of their Fynbos Gin for Linda - along with some designer tonic - and a Pinotage Grappa for me - a perfect night cap it seems.

Another reason why James P should bring Suzanne to SA for the March Break!


Ally and Sue stopped by for a drink this afternoon, before the rugby started. We watched Ireland's somewhat laboured win over Scotland followed by the Wales/Italy game where I would have to admit I was supporting Conor O Shea's Italian team.  Some interesting games to come and I'm still tempted to try for some tickets for the World Cup games in Japan.




1 comment:

  1. I agree. Perhaps you can search for some new Christmas Decorations as well .With all of your travels you can start collecting these from the world. LOL

    ReplyDelete